Tuesday, June 21, 2011

warm




Some of the early spring holiday afternoon, I in the store between content sorting the family warm clothes. 9 year old daughter Anna with interest v on the windowsill look outside, tell me the yard from time to time what it blossoms.

At this time, I had in Anna cashmere coat pocket on both sides of the found a pair of gloves, two pairs of identical. micasee blogspot blog

I have some don't understand ground to ask: "Anna, the gloves to two vice stack up use warm enough?" Anna turning to look at at gloves, the sunshine fell on her smile on face, small abnormality vivid.

"No, mum. It was warm." "That why two pairs of?" I'm more curious. She took the small mouth, then work seriously say: "in fact is such, I sit at the same table cui wire can't afford, but she would rather long gloves frostbite, are reluctant to bring relief stations that ugly handwoven cloth gloves. Usually she was sensitive, never accepts no reason for the gift giving students. Mother to buy my gloves and warm and beautiful, if cui silk also has a pair of not to be long frostbite....... So, I would have bought a same a pair of near me. If you take the confused and because a pair of gloves, emerald green silk can readily wear my gloves." Children like the sunshine of clear eyes shimmering lake, "this year the hands of emerald green silk won't give birth."

I have the pleasure to walk to the window hug my little angel, the grass 4 quiet orchids are in bloom, and incense, and warm. liosgeo blogspot blog





No comments:

Post a Comment