Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leading the hand brake on blade

Small I always see the in MAC back fast moving ground stunned, curious about why the ground will run so fast? I usually sit straight before driving fork bar, because mother afraid of my feet racked his wheels in the spokes. micasee blogspot blog
he foot is survived, but bitter I those small hand, my fingers are often leading the hand brake on blade. Although was sandwiched the unbearable pain, but I still like to be it clamp, because every time my mother are lovingly help I rub for a long time for a long time, BaoBuDing home and good compensation, it's my brother elder sister? Without treatment, ha ha, mother it hurts the most to me. Remember once I abrupt fantasy, about a classmate run away from home, because the students had to return to a come back already was the middle of the night, the night is the rain, I far far found his mother in the rain like standing in the street anxiously waiting for me; The mother didn't hit me, but crying hold me back home. In fact, this time the thought of here my heart can't help waves of sour, don't know mother you rain over there? She is also in want to her baby son what? liosgeo blogspot blog
Last year in fujian often when it rains, the colleagues of the company is often an umbrella for me to play, more often I was feeling guilty about, so I decided to buy an umbrella. Behold, I was at the shopping mall selected an umbrella, day after BaoQing up suddenly, make every day I look forward to the rain; Then at last and a rain, but I forgot to bring an umbrella with you, was really very anxious to play back for it, good let friends to see how the umbrella I. 

No comments:

Post a Comment