Thursday, June 16, 2011

I caught this world alone no three FenDie

I naturally a: there must be, this whole world never cease.
Then I got a big mouth to say: especially ancient, women have no status, general to marry a man from male surnamed after, such as zhang marry Taylor wang is called the king zhang.
Son surprised: and this thing?
I say: that of course, the ancient woman to ask a lot. And SanCongSiDe. Women's SanCong is not married to be listened to my father, he listened to her husband, marry after old afterward listen to son.
Son listened carefully, cold might as well out 1: that I want life in ancient times, can not listen to your words. Hey hey, you are my father and I maid.
I sweat. His big mouth only hatred.
Son in the park FenDie chase. Hands suddenly caught a color FenDie, very excited to shout: mom, fast, I caught this world alone no three FenDie.
I'm surprised: no three alone?
Son satisfied: of course. Yesterday I found a, today again found a, there is just the two, not only the third. So you can't say no is unique, is only three.
I felt dizzy. And so the tamper with the idiom.
The silent night, sit still. Early summer breeze, with the Japanese, gently whispering appeal to the door of the calm, no ripple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment