Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Let me tie him with your brilliant sky

I stand on the edge of the happiness embrace long-unseen happy, see ChiCheng flowers come in and imagine the earth that beautiful fantasy. I treasure the life of joys and sorrows.there YuGe, look at all, clinging to god gave me the only fairy tale. 

Before I met you in the days really is so simple, not worldly CARES, no passion sensitive space, also not tossing and turning night, look more no lithostatic daze day... If miss, then, I'll never remember fondly exile roaming in the honzon, I never taste more surprises, less than met the cycle of life experience not have meant for that life's touching! But the vast sea of humanity, I met you are impartial and the feelings of a bosom friend, that through text of each other, through the central sea rippling into butterfly dream cocoon. Once upon a time, by your heart, pocketing! Dream, be you commandeer! Bud of love between cast in raise foot quietly bloomed... 
Our story, from me those deliberately hide and subconscious reveal true words, is you could read me to the life and wing, read my pursuit of dreams, and can discern blazing my heart desire of charming feelings! Heart god will, of meaning are interlinked, that we do not have between the space and time distance. Yes, I've been refused to others for sympathy compassion and my feeling for you - not ceaseless was truly caress, not the greeting, I know the seriously enough to accommodate! I have to admit, we in the text nation is so bosom friend together! You never tired of my twitter letters, always like to listen to my feiends! That I entered your well with tender feelings weaving, finally I can its release! 

Remember, I'm beginning to you fantasize, I tried to you my tender feelings, I use the sad miles-rock for your poem singing QianNian! I use the sad for you to express the prose longs for! I think, I think, I read, I wish, I love... Heart, so intertwined with you! Then days, except for your emotional deepening, in private I have possession of your attempt to! 

If good friends, can the withdrew to the position, I will still choose love you! Still can let my trap always shines with your horizon... Coach Kristin Golden Brown Dotted Op art sateen Satchel Tote 

No comments:

Post a Comment