Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The heat of the sun

A corner of the window

Listening to my favorite songs

The wind thoughts drifting around micasee blogspot blog

The summer

Don't belong to me

The heat of the sun

Warm warm breeze

Dry air

Familiar with scenery

Strange figure

All all all

Seem to have nothing to do with me

I like a contact person

Shuttle in do not belong to his season

I hope in the sun

But it dazzling rays of light burns my eyes

I touch the grass

But it weak body inconsistent my hands

I kissed the breeze

But it is from my side go around

I

In a familiar and unfamiliar place

Stop forward steps

The feeling of themselves and the world feel breath

The summer

Really don't belong to me

But I, and can go where?

I in around for liosgeo blogspot blog

Find a time sent place. Season

Perhaps his will leave, on the road 

No comments:

Post a Comment