Saturday, June 18, 2011

Just a martial arts teacher goodbye louis vuitton

Chung Ying Jiang heard a mockery of the East heart is angry that he tried to display their own body learned to hit CHEN Tian-ming of the body. Others have not retaliate to avoid repeated that he is not hit people. It seems his face disgrace today. Chiang Tung illegal channels.

CHEN Tian-ming Chiang Tung's moves to see with the old, that has been cast Jiang East End and he learned his own wave of an infuriating slowly forced to Chiang Tung Wai in the past. It really is irritating, but unhappy with the internal forces no matter how offensive Chiang Tung can not break that Road infuriating.

As infuriating to get in front of Chiang Tung Tung Chiang wrap tightly they could not move after the CHEN Tian-ming said, "I'm just a teacher Jiang East you do not embarrass me that if you attack me again I will arrest you for you're welcome to Church and State Department well punish you. "Jiang Dongsheng said with gas! "Imagine your martial arts so much why do not you a bad hand?"micasee blogspot blog

"You are wrong I will not I'm just a martial arts teacher goodbye." CHEN Tian-ming said then left.

CHEN Tian-ming Zhong Ying, followed quickly walked behind the sudden turn her back on the Chiang Tung said, "do not fight back, you are not days of Ming Gege opponents fight back if I can, then you stand here?" Finish against Chiang Ying Tung Chung for CHEN Tian-ming, a face and ran to the side

Chiang Tung did not speak he just looked at Chung Ying CHEN Tian-ming away with dull down the back face.

"Little old witch you do not give me trouble, OK?" CHEN Tian-ming whispered curses bell next to Ying. Let yourself play with the students she has Goushuang the fight.

"Heaven Ming Gege nothing I can do ah Jiang East that haunt me, and he always relied on their own point of martial arts to think that they will be great. If it is not my father so I can not fight in school I really wanted to beat him out." Bell Ying Duzhuoxiaozui said angrily.

"So you took advantage of my right? You again so be careful I told your father," CHEN Tian-ming Zhong Ying fierce face was terrified.

Zhong Ying, smiled, said "I am what is the use of you, ah I do not think he will not haunt me? Would like you to teach him a lesson the teacher as a young age not to get married so did not think he can be a fight to even tell you this is not none of my business ah? "Ying Chung seems to forget who told just a quick fight.

"Well, you little witch sensible thing you please, OK?" CHEN Tian-ming Zhong Ying a glare. Jiang East that do not know why such a young age so high on his martial arts master must be a master.

Then came what happened to her peach CHEN Tian-ming with Zhong Ying now where talking she exclaimed, "dawn Xiaoying are you doing here?"

"He Tao Ming Gege day he called my sister I also call me a little witch you have to call the shots for me, ah!" Ho Chung Tao Ying to see the savior like to go there as if to see what Peach said before the crying face.

She cried? Just now she was not laughing? How cried so how fast? CHEN Tian-ming did not believe there really looked at the clock Ying Ying Chung fake cry no tears.

"How do you criticize Xiaoying CHEN Tian-ming up? You do not bully her, OK?" What a peach she got angry in front CHEN Tian-ming cursed.

"I bully her?" CHEN Tian-ming, but just feel 比窦娥还冤 a bully himself ah Chung Ying? She let his fight with the students.

"You like this will not acknowledge that the Xiaoying also a bit small and sometimes naughty, but she still very cute." Ho Chung Tao Ying painfully touched the head of her not to cry.

CHEN Tian-ming would now like to die of heart is the recognition which has its own ah he was in protest. Why can believe what that little peach witch out? Ah man, but her own!

"Or any sister to be nice peach Ming Gege do not like the old days of bullying me," Ho Chung Ying hung his hands around the neck of peach and said affectionately.

"Do not be afraid of the future Xiaoying dawn dare to bully you, you tell me I can help you fix him." Ying Ho Chung Tao comfort. liosgeo blogspot blog

"That's good I will no longer afraid of days Ming Gege bully me. Ho Ming Gege peach is the day that your sister a woman inside one of the best." Zhong Ying said she was pleased to look at what did not forget to praise what peach after peach to protect themselves .

No comments:

Post a Comment