Monday, June 13, 2011

Vision is the driving force people to go

It, just like that stand there quietly, should have more than ten years, it seems to have been waiting for I found it, come near it. When my eyes and it intersection moment, electric monster shot, I feel the soul of the collision of the noise.
And it was DuoNian 20....... As early as in top university of time, I've worked with it there was a brief meeting. That is a not very familiar with friend bookshelf, I caught a glimpse of the it, simple but elegant cover only a lady in the upper body as the sketch. Once I see "introduction" and hopelessly like it, but didn't have the courage to master lending, just in the heart agreed: will meet again.
In the following years, DuoCi intends to find it figure, in bookstores, in the library, but YaoRuHuangHe. Gradually, I put it in the trivial life forgotten. But, I don't know, in recent years it in my side near at hand, but failed to meet, my eyes always beyond it, stay elsewhere. Until that day, one hot afternoon, in the many colorful new book binding, feeding its old appearance caught my eye. Cover has faded, spine broken, pages that began almost to come off. Like a lost already a long time of lovers, the heart a burst of disorderly jump. Put it hold it in your hands, gently stroked it, page turn over it. Just like that stood in the bookshelf, beginning a before late 20 DuoNian reading. The WangYangZiSi words, like the waves, a wave general a wave of impact to me. The soul of my sleeping rocked the wake, as the hero, the fate of the ups and downs, and for a while to happy peak, a short while and into the abyss of pain. The time to work, I take it home, borrow until early morning until 2 o 'clock reluctantly and it goodbye. Sleep also was shaking as thin as the hero in ChanYi garment unlined upper garment, naked feet in dance scene. Push

No comments:

Post a Comment