Saturday, June 18, 2011

shall not be reproduced without louis vuitton

One of the best that the other is one of the best. Alas, this happy little witch who will coax the eyes of hidden characters in the word will really little doubt that she was not the first day students. CHEN Tian-ming thinking secretly in his heart.

He was pleased to Peach said, "Look at your mouth will coax the people."

"Hee hee how I go bye peach sister!" Chung Ying finish to his run.

"He just Xiaoying peach is to coax her Hualiyouhua you." CHEN Tian-ming for their own deception that he would like to remind the woman is no longer any peaches.

CHEN Tian-ming Tao He said a smaller face immediately, "Do you mean to say that I am not the best one out? CHEN Tian-ming you are a villain!" Wolf wolf peach Ho CHEN Tian-ming feet in the foot before stepping on to the his office door.

"Oh," CHEN Tian-ming over his own feet screamed. OMG how wearing high heels today, Tao He came so step up your own pain. Well, the two size witch is really its own untouchables.

"Ring ring ring" CHEN Tian-ming cell phone rang him to see a fight over Xiao-Ning, "my dear wife, I miss you, ah!" CHEN Tian-ming said with sweet talk.louis vuitton outlet


"You will coax people" cell phone rang the voice of small Ninggao Xing.

"Exclusive text version of this work shall not be reproduced without the consent of the latest and fastest excerpting chapters for more please visit www! Wife can I do it? Is not looking to go out tonight I had two of the world?" CHEN Tian-ming said excitedly. There is no separate action for a long time do not know or six days a week.

"I have something I'm not dawn looking for you." Xiao Ning said haltingly.

"What? You say your husband is called or ordered by me I have been under the sea of ​​fire no problem." CHEN Tian-ming hard to beat his breast, Xiao-ning, but can not see his current position.

"Tomorrow morning is this is my mom's birthday and she wanted me to go back to see me with a boyfriend I now go back to that dilemma." Xiao-ning out their own affairs.

CHEN Tian-ming Xiao-ning to understand the original son and mother to see Xiao-Ning is the thing I fear I fear it is not convenient to her house. "That's no problem tomorrow, I'll see you back to your mother I have to go back to see your mother a handsome son, they say, I finally have to see the wife's mother had to meet."

"You blew it," Xiao Ning laughing. CHEN Tian-ming is willing to concede she heard her mother went back to the heart to happy. Before that, my mother is not touched upon the old look CHEN Tian-ming is to make your own mother to see her explain Caixing. "Dawn to when I come home I will have some pro-wei thing tomorrow morning will be bought."

"Line you decide it anyway, you have plenty of money," said Xiao Ning CHEN Tian-ming also heard her mother gave her to send money every month of so CHEN Tian-ming is not so worried. Anyway, his theory is his own money to a woman he does not then control those things. And now their business is getting a lot of money of course, also more and more.

CHEN Tian-ming on the morning of the next day drove back to J and Xiao-Ning County has. Xiaoning's home to a restaurant near her home that is a layer of flat floor.

"Mom I'm back," Xiao-ning a home cried with a loud voice. She has not come back for some time because of Lillian continued to expand her business m busy city.

"Xiao-ning you back." There came the sound of happy. CHEN Tian-ming Xiao-Ning heard this voice before the voice of my mother, but the sound does not like his old look down their dealings with Xiao-Ning.

"Mom, today is your birthday I can not come back?" Xiao Ning said, laughing. "For a mother I took my boyfriend back to you look."louis vuitton handbags

One said Xiao Ning Ning mother brought her boyfriend back immediately ran outside to see'm holding out two bags of CHEN Tian-ming. Ning mother's face changed immediately Partly cloudy.

"Mother," Xiao-Ning CHEN Tian-ming along with this is called "mother" but rather to see Mom's face he quickly corrected himself and cried poor "aunt."

No comments:

Post a Comment