Saturday, June 4, 2011

Really want to say to you dear

Dear really want to say to you, I miss you, may have the wrong may be over, but I can not refuse the feel of the heart, quietly slipped in thinking you read you, think you, that's a bitter, can oneself swallowing. Read you, it was a sad, alone, and each time the phone ringing taste the ring, as is the enchanted, every message delivery is so helpless, care is happiness, concern is heart quiver, apathy is helpless, love is silent ah, only comfort, diligently ahead in the distance with the spirit to perceive. I wish you knew my heart, you I meet in the dream, I wish my heart, you know you in mind. I meet 
Think you, you read, only in the heart, only in the dream. 
Dear really want to say to you, in my heart good love you, want to let you give me a deep embrace a long kiss, let me feel and a beloved person together the sort of true feeling, what also don't want to, what also don't say, do nothing, quietly hug to each other together, feeling each other's warm each other's heart each other real existence, maybe that moment will help us stop... 
Heart tired, fatigue, really want to rely on your shoulders, hold your hand. 
Dear want to ask you, whether you have and I feel the same? And have been felt more true than kiss embrace, sweet, that can rely on chest must be very warm, shoulder also must be very solid rightness, otherwise why people always cry when looking for a shoulder to rely on, in fact more is to have a hug. herve leger strapless dressblack gray white dress 
Think you, miss, I'll listen to love songs, listening to songs tears. 
Dear you have to remember, this present life you owe me a hug, hug is a kind of silent language is a kind of simple accepted and approved, but also from the bottom of my heart, without too much prayer of language, just wanted to let mind to dialogue, listen to each other with inner voice... 
Love you, love you, I really love you, silently hidden in the heart you. 
Dear really want to tell you, lifetime so sweet goes with you, how difficult in how helpless in all nothing, because in the mind have you in that beacon light in my way, beside your footsteps in the lonely for me with gall, fear of strong when I alone can also hold you, that should have much sweet, when I feel lonely can also thinking about you, that this has to be lucky, when I am lonely time is so hold you, lifetime don't give up, for you cherish, perhaps love is not from you here to start, but will end here, certain certain. 
A thousand words, WanYuQianYan, the in the mind as long as three words: 
I love you. 
Dear you I became friends, text you heart CARES, I envy you, o my this two hearts dependency, phase deep-rooted, fell in love heart, not sedulous scare it, not sedulous say what, let them go. One warm 
You, warm my heart, drunk my feeling... 

No comments:

Post a Comment