Thursday, June 16, 2011

Pops out of a funny word

Sometimes, people really strange animal. Every day together, dispute and contradictions constantly. However, once the long distance, then had missed. No wonder said absence makes the heart grow fonder. Sometimes, timely distance still really will let each other's feelings further.
The first night, call Mr: wife, want to you. Take my son to my hotel, anyway I a person sleep a.
The second night, sir and call: the wife, or want to you. Do you want to me?
On the third night, sir continue to telephone: wife, or a son to me here!
Basic when he chi people chi language.
Son: dad, it seems not miss you very much. Mr Provoked anger with some fancy.
I say: like home some cold and cheerless, is some habits. There are some meet Mr.
A smile is shallow. If a short separation will let you start thinking of good, I slowly so I give you such space.
In order to enhance physical quality, began to the son of a day after dinner and son to walk in the park and a half hours. This half hour of exercise, let my son and the relationship between the more intimate. Son occasionally pops out of a funny word, always makes me laugh. Just, memory, it couldn't keep up with poem encouraged written some haven't forgotten.
The night before last, son suddenly asked me: you said that this is in the world if there is a possibility, the home grandpa's grandmother grandpa and grandma mom and dad, and children will have the same last name? 

No comments:

Post a Comment