Friday, June 3, 2011

Fond memories of 2008

Crazy world I passed much sadness, turned accidentally however find this sadness will never come to an end. So I like a kid, lay quietly on the grass listen belong to our song, forever, and a brief song. I remember guo jingming said: "a lot of us thought that'll never forget things, as we remember days, be we forget. I know I'm not a very good records of more than anyone, but I like the way back when his back, I continuously in go, however, I still time ran forward vigorously." . `

In 2008, I never like any song, and I don't remember what I have liked song. I remember that summer, during the day, I frantically running barefoot in the playground, shoulder, very thin body playing basketball the appearance, on as now emaciated. At night, I take headphones to listen to songs, now even I don't remember what songs. I was madly in love jay, and now know he didn't good, suddenly feel very silly, silly even I don't know what is. At that time I like a girl, but I dare not to say. I remember yu spring "love is silly, such sentences:" your happiness beautiful quiet life I dare not to break ", sing it at that time I will want to cry. And I really didn't break her life. This proof is my favorite yu spring person, and also a weak person. I like the girl there should be a sweet smile, very clearly down to like. So I can feel: world still good, not how terrible, I can like a childlike, keep looking Mr Inside a purity. imitation coach luggage

The final days of 2008, I wrote:

In November of 2008: the university entrance exam is coming, I'm scared, I test scores than a poor, but once you do in the window to see the appearance is very serious, examination paper inside me happy, can't bother you.

In November of 2008: I found the night school garden beautiful, dew on the grass, glittering and translucent vowed to float, pure. Always wanted to tell you to look, but considering your time is precious, so he didn't bother.

December 2008: snow has finally come, I run to your side say to you: "happy" in winter. And you laughed very beautiful.

December 2008: I see you standing in the snow's appearance is very beautiful, but appear alone and emaciated, I'm sorry, I don't have to be close to you.

The last day of 2008, clock reached the final hour, and night 12:00. Bell echoed in the warm night, but I still feel the cold. Tears fall, snow blossom, term who also hear, that beautiful voice, term who also see that beautiful scenery. knock off coach luggage

No comments:

Post a Comment