Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Deeply grateful for this rare encounter

I've never seen her ZhenRong, only obsessed with her can penetrate your soul's ink, obsessed with her voice, never had the sounds of other women, perhaps as I moved past she is my lover, this life missed along I miss her footprint by my side like dream, leaving a ray aite text, to accompany you through life's longest winter, hey hey don't you appreciate, as long as you happiness score is not clear north-south things. Best can gentle, very gentle say 'I love you' sister .Coach Kristin Large Gray Leather Hobo Handbag Purse 14769 

Tonight I also think you, think you will do what? Whether you body is well? Think you have good care of yourself? Think you is not because of some not worth you angry things while pouted? Remember the Dragon Boat Festival is coming, you will and who is working together, think you tired? Whether every day to give yourself a sweet smile. I know many foolishlike I love you also know that you will treat themselves but I still miss you...... the surge 

Because the caring so real, I so concerned, afraid you desolate, fear of losing, afraid of love you too much, forget yourself. I chose the way you want them to, far thoughts you... Coach Kristin Large Leather Handbag Purse Orange 


No comments:

Post a Comment