Friday, July 1, 2011

Will also find father

I can remember, the home is still very poor, dad will ride the bicycle selling her home of the cake, I don't know that he walked how far, sometimes until the next day to come back, I always said to his father to come back at night, I don't know that he is still in the night ahead.

One day, the deep night, I just sleep. The door of the house, my mother to open up sound, I heard my father came back. He stood me into bed, smile of very happy, but has a tinge of exhaustion. I let him hold me, he said my dad have dust.

Suddenly I noticed him NiDian, it has not dry. He said with a smile, the opposite corner of the light is too strong, no car good control of the flash into the mud, I saw him said, also some frown. I can't imagine how is dangerous, dad is riding her bike so long, how to escape the oncoming car, the deep night, stretched out his hand and unable to see, he must want to get back home...

Then start well, dad at home no longer to send pastry, in the home sow the land. Every day MengMeng bright, and he will just go to the ground before you go, sometimes with steamed bread, and that food dish is probably a scallions, until late into the night I sat in his home and go home. Sometimes he will also can't wait, I was the brother take to go to sleep.burberry handbags blog

Dad did a lot of things, he will not spare down, always in the better for home and busy. The summer without farm work, the weather is very hot, he would drive a home to the agricultural vehicles, near the village of not far away or selling watermelons. The summer vacation, I wear a hat will depend on the car, he will not come down on me, the sun is very dizzy, he watermelon change to eat grapes, then, I most like eating grapes.

Dad's literature is very good, will also write scrolls, his brush calligraphy is great. Before the Spring Festival, the home of court would have a lot of people in the village, with a red paper, let father to write couplets. My father always single-minded write, not tired, as he told me, is to kind of like that, people in the village all respect him very much, have what thing, will also find father, I would be proud to discuss with behind him, infinite glory.

I remember one time, in the dark night, we and uncle aunt sat in front of a boy, enjoy the cool chat from the doorstep once ran, crying is very big, I haven't the reaction come over, my dad would chase in the past, the little boy to the house, the little boy is afraid, dad joked that, I have several children, will not lie to you. Then the little boy said he went to relatives, and relatives, he didn't until the evening, special, and fear, and home far and no car, cried and ran back.

Dad gave the little boy water to drink and then went to launch the agricultural vehicles, but then home happened not bright lights, my dad would take a big flashlights, let the little boy sat in the car, send him home, then the little boy crying. Dad came back for a long time, he said that when the village to the bad roads, not familiar with, walk slowly be afraid to make Britain the little boy. But the boy's family to our home, father let them bring gifts and brought back

No comments:

Post a Comment