Friday, July 8, 2011

Day, have cool the warm glow sunshine. The school playground that big tree of the ginkgo tree leaves yellow, in the sunshine of the golden, but not dazzling. But give a person a kind of vicissitudes of life feeling. A wandering and leaves, deep is not very blue sky. The playground of red, green grass, give priority to the runway. Many people sitting on the grass, greedy bath this of winter sun. The basketball court also have their body appearance, everything is harmonious, very beautiful.

Has the wind blow, will still cold, couldn't help a chill. Then my eyes only look at that one, as to what other, like all light. She is thin and very long slender body, very fine leg. Is my school seen in the most fine leg of the girl. Her hair hung down shoulder, and very hot. A white face, big black eyes. Face is very thin, highlights the outline of the skeleton. I carefully to see her once. Have a say don't come out feeling. Due to the relatively far apart, I walked slowly towards her.louis vuitton damier azur canvas speedy 25


She, looking at the noisy crowds. A person, dull. Those black of big eyes not very deep. I approached her, she looked up to. White face, big black eyes, bone protruding, because thin, other place is hollow. This is the face of convex combination. She is not very long of beautiful. But really give a person a kind of very special feeling. My heart was also produced a puzzling feeling. A little sadness, and a little pain. He is I never had the feeling. I gently sit on her side. He went to move once, and next I keep five inch distance. Still sit. Has the wind blows, and he was trembling once. At the same time the breeze with mild aroma, very thin, very thin and quiet and tastefully laid out.

louis vuitton
Sit there for a while, and she stood up, serious saw my one eye, walk. The wind blows, and some pieces of floating down yellow pages, and she is tall and thin body, is a picture, a group together stop case once, then came into my mind. After a few days, haven't seen her.

That day, it's cloudy, is in the afternoon, the wind up chilled. Very few people on the playground. He is still a man, whose, sit quietly at large of the ginkgo tree long. He dresses is not much. Can see she is very cold. Gradually, began to often curl up. The cold wind blowing her thin body, remorseless destroyed a such a weak girl. Big black eyes, white face, yellow leaves, grey day, cold wind...... I don't know why he still sitting there. I silently sat down beside him. She put her body taken for a moment, sink sit quietly and big eyes blur...... I do not know how long after. She slowly stood up, the intention of saw my one eye, turn round to walk. A weak with the shadow of the ashes of the day, cold wind, a little bit, a little bit more and more far, far away, the land until the invisible. I am cold straight play shaking cable. The bell rang, I pledge to the classroom. A week, I have not seen her.

After this, whenever I am in her side. He sit for a while and then walk, walk when we long look my way. But she, at one time than a go too urgent. At one time than a go's erratic. Just the same only in deep feeling of a hope. I saw her go some stand steadily, the light. I was afraid that a gust of wind blew the her down.

That day, and I sat down beside her. She didn't move a body. This is we sit of the latest. He started coughing, began to gently. Soon to be more and more severe cough. I finally unbearable opened the mouth "you uncomfortable, I send you to the clinic?" She's obviously be stimulated to it, and he jerked his head, eyes flash shine with "in, a little wet. I just noticed that she was very sick who look like. More white face, without an angry, by the committee's. He suddenly rose. I felt a shock. See her body, running barely propped up on leave. More and more slow, simply go up. This time she did not see at a glance I leave in this way, I really did anything wrong.louis vuitton damier graphite canvas thomas

Never saw saw her. I think of her pale face, blurred, large wind blown hair and with thy skirts the lamplights drifting. Recall the last day he did not say anything left of the case. My heart began to nervous. "Hey hey, you hair what stay? You have you why, class, you had always stunned. That's not going to the door. Stand on..." reflect

No comments:

Post a Comment